Sunday, 23 October 2016

My fall makeup routine


Hello lovie's, My post last week was quite a serious one so today, I thought I would show you my go to fall makeup look and the products I use to achieve this. I am a student so most of what I use is super affordable.


I loooveeee a bold lip, it can really change the look of an outfit and it's super easy to do. I am no makeup artist and so I keep it simple most of the time by  focusing on my lips rather than my eyes. This is a great tip for people starting off with makeup or while your still experimenting. This is my go  to fall makeup for day or night really !


Face

I have very dry skin so the only foundation that I find works for me is the MAC mineralize foundation. I have used this religiously for the past 6 years. It never fails me !! It is at the higher end of a student budget at 35 euro a bottle. However it does last maybe 4 to 6 months so really it's not that bad. Before I put this on I use Rimmel foundation primer. I discovered this holy grail about 2 years ago and I still use it every day. This is guaranteed to make your foundation last all day long.

For concealer I use Catrice pen in number 01. For my every day high lighter and bronzer is the balm palette.



Eyes

Recently I have been using penney's liquid eyeliner and I am amazed by how easy it is to use and it has such a professional finish. At only 1.50 it's an absolute bargain. For mascara I have been using benefits they're real mascara. I kind of love and loathe this product at the same time. It does make your lashes super long so I don't use this and fake lashes together. However it is very thick and hard on your lashes. So I am still undecided. For brows I decided to try another penney's favourite their eye brow pencil and again I was really surprised by how much I loved it !! another bargain at only 1.50



I don't generally use eye shadow  everyday but when I do I love the revolution makeup, beyond flawless palette. To me this pallet ha the best parts of all three naked pallets.





Lips

For lips it's exactly what I have mentioned above super simple and easy. In this picture I am wearing mac cherry lip liner and mac Russian red lipstick with mac Russian red lip gloss on top. If you want your lips to look fuller, put some highlighter of white eye shadow on your cupids bow and in the middle of your bottom lip before you put the lip gloss on.Try it it really works !!!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment